Dental Experts in South Florida
Welcome to iDental Group, a full-service family dental practice with a team of the best dentists, providing oral healthcare to families in South Florida. We offer the highest quality dental care and utilize the latest technology in dentistry available today. At iDental, a patient’s oral health is our top priority. Our staff is here to provide comfort and listen to your concerns. We know that not everyone enjoys visiting the dentist, but at iDental, our painless dentists and professional team will make you feel comfortable and at home as soon as you arrive.
New and existing patients will enjoy a warm and welcoming atmosphere at our dental centers. We are dedicated to giving our patients the most pleasant dental care experience possible. Our highly trained dental team led by the best dentists offers comprehensive evaluations. We will listen to your concerns and desires, in order to create a dental care plan tailored to your specific needs.
If you’re looking for the best dentist, one that is also affordable, trustworthy, and can address all of your dental care needs, look no further. iDental is composed of the most talented and experienced dentists in South Florida. Our full-service family dental practices in Broward, Palm Beach and Dade Counties welcome patients of all ages and utilize the latest and most advanced dental equipment available today enabling professional and painless dental care. We also work efficiently to provide high quality dental care at a low cost that is affordable to you.
Not only does iDental perform routine and emergency dental care, but we also offer dental implant treatments and smile makeovers. Our root canal specialists will save and restore almost any tooth. We cater to every need, from simple full dentures to full mouth restorations. What’s more, at iDental we strive to make your dental care convenient by providing all services in one location. Whatever your dental care needs might be, our team of the best oral surgeons and gum specialist will take care of you. You can find our best dentists in any of our dental clinics across Broward and Dade Counties.
iDental’s cosmetic dentists are experienced in creating ultimate smile transformations. Porcelain veneers, one of iDental’s specialties, look and feel completely natural, giving you the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
If you are not happy with the appearance of your teeth and would like a uniform and straighter smile, iDental is the right place for you. Our certified Invisalign dentists will be happy to meet and discuss how you can benefit from having properly aligned teeth and a beautiful smile.
At iDental, our patients and their families won’t have to worry about sky-high dental bills. We take most major dental insurances, and offer financing options for your convenience. We believe it’s important to provide our patients the affordable dentistry they deserve. iDental’s caring staff, and hands on personalized approach is what sets us apart from the rest.
As the best group of dentists in Broward, Palm Beach and Dade Counties, iDental strives to consistently improve and evolve our services, as well as provide patients with the most state of the art dental treatments available. We never stop learning here at iDental; we believe knowledge is power.
iDental works hard to keep up with the latest and most innovative dental technologies the industry has to offer. Through these advances we are able to provide our patients with dental treatments that are comfortable, natural, painless and timely.
There is no dental problem too big or too small that our team of dentists cannot handle. Our oral healthcare team can identify certain patient ailments without even performing an in-depth exam; call it a “sixth sense”, but what it really is, is decades of combined experience. Our patients are understood and given the treatment they need and desire. At iDental, we’ve got you covered.
If you’re looking for an affordable dentist, we encourage patients to enroll in one of our practice’s money saving, low-cost membership plans available for adults. Our family dentistry provides an adult plan for $125. With these low prices, you can rest assured our gum specialists will have you and your family in the right dental maintenance track. iDental has offices in Broward, Palm Beach and Dade Counties, we are the affordable dentist you have been looking for.
An adult membership plan includes two comprehensive exams, two prophylactic dental cleanings and polishings, all necessary X-rays for the year, an oral cancer screening, and 20 percent off all dental services at iDental.
Are you ready for your best smile yet? Call and make an appointment with the dental professionals at iDental Group, the best team of dentists with dental clinics in Miami, Coconut Creek, West Palm and Delray.
Whitening for life
We currently utilize:
- Digital Radiography: Enables our dentist to make far more accurate diagnosis’ than if we were using a simple X-ray machine. Digital radiography also produces less radiation, images are captured quickly and easily transported to a computer screen.
- Intraoral Camera: A state of the art device that will allow the patient to see what their dentist sees. This tiny camera captures images for our patients to observe exactly what is going on in their mouths.
- Bone Grafting: Bone loss is very common, especially as we age. However, this is no longer an obstacle for patients wanting to obtain a better smile through dental implants. Using the latest advances in dental technology, we are able to bone graft an area. This is a painless procedure, which will renew the bone density, giving our patients a new and strong foundation for successful implant placement.
- Full arch of teeth on four implants: When patients experience tooth loss, a dental implant is the ultimate treatment to regain a radiant smile. The interesting fact is that by age 50, Americans have lost an average of 12 teeth. The good news is that patients will not need one implant per lost tooth. Utilizing the latest implant technology, we can restore a full arch of teeth on four or more implants. Our experienced dentists will precisely place implants on the top or the bottom jawbone, transforming the previously edentulous (toothless) area into a radiant and youthful smile.
- In-Depth Oral Cancer Screening: Oral cancer is the sixth most common cancer in the U.S. which means our team of dentists take oral cancer exams very seriously. Dentists are the first line of defense, since a large number of diseases and conditions show early signs in the mouth. At iDental we go a step beyond a visual cancer screening, we offer our patients an oral cancer swab test for suspicious areas that could be lifesaving.
- Same Day Service: iDental’s same day dental care gives our patients the convenience of receiving the dental care they need right away. We know your time is valuable and will not make you wait to get the treatment you want and need. When you come in to our offices, we will work in a timely and efficient manner to reduce your number of visits and give you the results you are looking for.